Sunday, April 20, 2014

Framed Eggs Breakfast

My mom likes  "Bull's Eye" eggs for breakfast. I like the eggs to be mixed, so I will share my version of this egg breakfast. 

Cut out the center of bread slice. So, you have a "frame". I will eat this center too, no wasting food :)

Beat the egg with fork in a small bowl. Add salt and pepper.


Heat a frying pan, melt 1 table spoon of butter, and place your bread in the pan.
In 1 minute, turn the "frame" and pour the egg mix in.
Fry for 1 minute and turn it over just for 30 seconds.
You can sprinkle this framed egg with shredded cheese.

P.S. I will show how to make the original "Bull's Eye" later.

2 comments:

  1. Very easy recipe! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful recipe! Now I know what a breakfast will be on Saturday :-))

    ReplyDelete