To make these pancakes, you will need:
- 3 medium potatoes, peeled and grated (large grate)
- 1 medium carrot, peeled and grated (large grate)
- 11 medium zucchini, grated (large grate)
- ½ of finely chopped red bell pepper
- 3-4 sliced stems of green onions, white and green parts
- 2 medium eggs
- Salt, pepper
- Vegetable oil
Mix grated vegetables; place them in a clean kitchen towel. Wring to remove moisture (vegetable juice).
Place potato mix in a large bowl, add red pepper, green onions, eggs, salt and pepper; mix thoroughly.
In the large non-stick skillet, heat 2 tablespoons oil over medium-high heat. Using a big spoon, place potato mixture into frying pan, leaving space between pancakes. Flatten pancakes. Fry until golden-brown, about 3-4 minutes.
Flip over and fry another side.
Serve hot with sour cream.